Terms & Conditions
It is your responsibility to read IGWizard’s instructions, which you will receive per email as a new customer before we begin the working process. By working with IGWizards you automatically accept the terms and conditions described below, therefore you should read them carefully. We have attempted to create a service as reasonable as possible for both parts; we are not trying to scam you in any way. If you, despite this, do not wish to accept all the terms, then our service probably isn’t something for you.
1. IGWizards is not associated with Instagram, Facebook or other third parties associated with Instagram in any way.
2. It is your own responsibility to stay within the rules of Instagram and other laws you are subject to. Using IGWizard’s services are at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. As far as possible we won´t be held responsible for any damage, if your Instagram account for some reason should be disabled, as we always work within the boundaries and rules set by Instagram.
4. We are going to need your Instagram username and password to get into your profile and be able to do our job. We will not save, give away or in any other way distribute your password and information with any third party.
5. The expected results are quite common, but they are not guarantied in any way. It will all depend on whether the things you share on Instagram are interesting, of good quality and posted regularly.
6. We will bring your Instagram profile attention from real users, but we will not be able to protect you from spam or fake inactive followers. It is not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers yourself or through special services.
7. By purchasing our service you agree that you clearly understand and accept what you are buying.
8. We will be able to refund your money until the risk-free trial period of the first 30 days is over. But only if the results are below the ranges that we are promising on our website or if you have another good reason to do so. If that is the case you will have to let us know before the 30 days have passed, or else it will be to late for us to repay your money, as we will already have started the work for the next month.
9. To unsubscribe our service, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before your next payment, with information explaining the reason for unsubscribing.
10. It is your own responsibility to stay updated about changes in these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything that does not make sense to you.